What documents do I need to certify by COSEC?
The documents that require certification vary depending on the institution’s requirements. However, typically, the following document types need to be certified by COSEC:
– A copy of the company’s registration certificate (Form 9, Form 24 and Form 49)
– Latest SSM sections such as Section14, 17, 46, 58 and others
– A copy of the directors’ identity card or passport
– A copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA), if available
– The latest audited financial statement, if available
Malaysian companies must also submit additional documents, such as a business profile and confirmation of all shareholders’ nationality.
How long does it take to certify SSM documents?
It is dependent on the company secretary’s current workload. However, we aim to complete tasks within two business days if possible.
How much is the CTC fee?
The fee for document certification is RM 10 per document.